Position Title: Inventory and Warehouse Administrator
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Supply Chain Supervisor
About Ellsworth Systems:
Ellsworth Systems is a leading independent US provider of financial products, software, security and services. Since 1987, Ellsworth has gained a reputation for innovative solutions and transparent business processes. We partner with leading security and financial equipment vendors to provide products and services that are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers.
Ellsworth Systems is currently seeking to fill a full time Inventory and Warehouse Administrator role in Middle Tennessee.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following skill sets:
- Packages orders and prepares goods for shipment.
- Receives, unpacks, inspects, and stores on appropriate shelves all incoming materials and supplies.
- Uses shipping records to verify the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
- Tracks incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Provides inventory control reports as required.
- Maintain count accuracy (digital and physical counting).
- Updating database with incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Loading and unloading deliveries.
- Disposes of obsolete inventory as directed.
- Develops and implements procedures for ensuring that adequate inventory levels are present.
- Identifies and optimizes common inventory items.
- Assists in placing orders with vendors.
- Works with other teams including sales, service, and accounting when necessary.
- Ensures that inventory counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner.
- Audits the facility’s entire inventory on a regular basis and provides reports to management.
- Assists other employees in cycle counting and inventory control. Data entry as required.
- Files claims with manufacturers or sellers when defective goods are found in the inventory.
- Instructs others on how and where to return defective goods.
- Keeps the warehouse tidy and clean. Also maintains all shelving for appearance and ease of locating inventory.
- Repairs and refurbishes desktop currency equipment for stock or redeployment.
- Maintains parts and supplies needed for repair and refurbishing.
- Recycles unused parts and/or equipment where appropriate.
- Keeps test equipment and tools in good repair.
- The ideal candidate should possess 2+ years’ experience in an inventory related field
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand and bend for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to learn and use computer-based programs as necessary for the performance of their duties
- Must be able to function independently or as key member within a team environment
- Motivated individual with good business and problem-solving skills
- Strong in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and data entry skills
- Enjoys a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time