Ellsworth is currently seeking to fill a full-time service technician for ATMs near Clarksville, Tennessee. Candidates with ATM service and support are highly desired.
POSITION: ATM Technician
Position Title: ATM Service Technician
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Service Manager
Ellsworth Systems is a leading independent US provider of Money Handling Machines and Financial Surveillance in Nashville, TN. Since 1987, Ellsworth has gained a reputation for innovative security solutions for financial institutions and transparent business processes. We partner with leading security and financial equipment vendors to provide ATMs along with other financial products and services that are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers.
As we continue to grow and attract new customers, we are seeking an ATM Service Technician that will provide service support on a wide variety of ATMs at various locations for our customer base as necessary.
Ellsworth is currently seeking to fill a full-time ATM service technician position in Tennessee. Candidates with ATM service and support are highly desired.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following skill sets:
- Self-directed individual is driven to ensure productivity with minimal daily supervision
- Solid aptitude in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical repair
- Ability to travel outside of assigned geography, sometimes overnight, when necessary
- Maintenance of company vehicle as requested- vehicle maintained professionally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency to ensure satisfaction for our customer base
- Work with Dispatch, Sales, and other internal departments to address all customer needs as assigned
- The ideal candidate should possess some experience in a service-related field
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to learn and use computer-based programs as necessary for the performance of their duties
- Must be able to function independently or as key member within a team environment
- Motivated individual with good business and problem-solving skills
- Must have good driving record
- Must possess high school diploma
- Certified Technical or vocational training desirable but not required based upon experience
Job Type: Full-time
- ATM experience (Highly Desired)
- CCTV, Alarm experience (Preferred)
- Service Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- TCR experience (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)