Position Title: ATM Service Technician Level I, II or III
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Service Manager
About Ellsworth Systems:
Ellsworth Systems is a leading independent US provider of financial products, software, security and services. Since 1987, Ellsworth has gained a reputation for innovative solutions and transparent business processes. We partner with leading security and financial equipment vendors to provide products and services that are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers.
As we continue to grow and attract new customers, we are seeking Service Techs that will provide service support on a wide variety of products at various locations for our customer base as necessary.
Ellsworth is currently seeking to fill a Service Technician full-time position in the Middle Tennessee area. Candidates with alarm service experience are highly desired.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following skill sets:
- Self-directed individual driven to ensure productivity with minimal daily supervision
- Knowledge and skilled at electrical or mechanical repair
- Ability to travel outside of assigned geography, sometimes overnight, when necessary
- Maintenance of company vehicle as requested- vehicle maintained professionally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency to ensure satisfaction for our customer base
- Work with Dispatch, Sales and other internal departments to address all customer needs as assigned
- The ideal candidate should possess experience in a service-related field
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to learn and use computer-based programs as necessary for the performance of their duties
- Must be able to function independently or as key member within a team environment
- Motivated individual with good business and problem-solving skills
- Must have good driving record
- Must possess high school diploma
- Certified Technical or vocational training desirable but not required based upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Proven technician experience
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical repair desired
- Knowledge of alarm service desired
- Associate (Preferred)